Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Katie | MHS Elite Fleet Senior

Let me introduce Katie M, one of my Elite Fleet Seniors from Maiden High School.  Katie was nominated by her teacher Mrs. Nancy Suddreth.  Here are some of Mrs. Suddreth's words from her nomination letter "I knew immediately who I would like to nominate.  Although I have taught many extraordinary students over my twenty years of teaching, I would have to say Katie exemplifies the very best qualities to be found!  She is a very beautiful young lady- inside and out.  Katie carries herself as a young lady should:  with integrity.  It is unusual to see such composure in one so young."  She also stated that Katie is honest, compassionate, dignified, and is always willing to help other students in social or academic situations.  Katie is very involved in DECA and is a Beta Club member.  Here is Katie's favorite image (and I believe it is mine as well- look at those eyes!)



I loved the fashion look we got from the images in Downtown Hickory!



 
Katie is a proud Blue Devil Volleyball player (all 4 years) as a setter.



When I asked her what she enjoyed most about her Senior Session she replied "Going to Murray's Mill at sunset and I had fun with all of the different poses."






Katie is planning to attend UNC Charlotte and study Marketing and Graphic Design.  I want to wish her the very best, it is a such an honor for Katie to be one of my Elite Fleet Seniors.  To know more about the Elite Fleet Program read HERE.  If you loved the images from Katie's Senior Session and would like to book with me mention this blog and receive $25 credit toward your session, and Katie will also receive $25 credit.

You can also view Katie's Senior Film HERE.

Thank you Katie!  You are absolutely beautiful!
xoxo
~Stephanie

website:  http://www.stephanieturnerportraitdesign.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment