Sunday, October 2, 2016

Madison | Class of 2016

Madison's beautiful fall half day session started with professional hair and makeup.  I ask my senior to bring plenty of outfit changes so I can help them style their session.  After hair and makeup we go through (usually an entire backseat and trunk full) and make our clothing selections, from the clothes to the the shoes and jewelry.


We split Maddy's session between a modern downtown location and a nature inspired location.






Fall showed up and showed out in all of its glory!











Fall leaves and sunshine ya'll need I say more?



I love this series of Madison...



If you would like to book a session with Stephanie Turner Photography visit our website at
www.StephanieTurnerPortraitDesign.com and Contact Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment