Thursday, February 16, 2017

Haylee | Class of 2017

You are going to love Haylee's color palette for her senior session.  She chose bold jewel tones that popped against the natural setting at Murray's Mill.


This idea is all Haylee.  She wanted to incorporate the sweetest baby photo.

I really love the Black and White.  That short loop lighting and the contrast is gorgeous (photographer nerd talk).  But seriously, it's gorgeous!

And then there is this blue with looks amazing with her brown eyes.

Haylee was such a joy to photograph she did whatever I asked even if she wasn't super crazy about getting right up next to nature (like the fish eggs in the creek).  Luckily her dad was there to help us out.  I also want to give credit to her sister Lexi (one of my seniors from 2014!) for the beautiful job on her makeup.  I look forward to her cap and gown session this Spring.
Stephanie








No comments:

Post a Comment