Sunday, July 13, 2014

Kaityln | Hickory NC Styled Photo Session

I met my friend Celeste at Cato's in Hickory, to help her choose an outfit for her daughter Kaitlyn's session.  When we settled on the dress, I knew what we needed to make the look complete.  We found the big sunglasses also at Cato's and the super cute hat and pearls at Hamrick's.  I met them in gorgeous Downtown Hickory, NC and did Kaitlyn's makeup for the session literally in the back of my car.  I am really in love with styled sessions where my client leaves the vision and creation of the session totally up to me.  Thank you Celeste for trusting me so much and thank you Kaitlyn for being such a great model.




If you want to take the worry out of your next portrait session just ask me about having a styled session!

No comments:

Post a Comment