Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Prom 2014 | Hickory NC Senior Photographer

I'm trying to catch up on my blogging (and be more diligent with it).  Prom is one of my most favorite times of the year.  I am not a fashion queen, but I surely love bow ties and tulle.  Here are some of my favorite prom images from 2014.

Maiden High School Prom 2014 was my son's senior prom....
Katherina's gown came from Bedazzled as did Alex's suit and accessories.
Beautiful location in The Knolls, Newton, North Carolina.




Bunker Hill Prom 2014 Session were photographed in Hickory, NC.
Pamela wore a gorgeous urban dress and I cannot say how much 
I loved Dylan's pink suspenders and bow tie.  




Another prom couple from Bunker Hill was Devon and LeAnn.  
In her dress she looked like a princess.  

                 


Love the look this kid gives me.  So debonair. 


What a pleasure to photograph Kyle's prom again.  I
'm lucky to have photographed his Junior Prom as well.  
Love these in Black and White, reminds me of an old glamourous movie.

Fred T. Foard Prom 2014.  
Alexis had such a gorgeous gown and everything was so perfect that day.  
The weather, the flowers, the gorgeous colors.  The whole session was absolutely gorgeous!
We photographed her session and the historic Murray's Mill in Catawba County.



I  can't wait for Prom 2015!  I love photographing Seniors and if you would like more information on our Senior Portrait Sessions or if you love the images and would like to book your session visit my website here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment