Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sara G | Bandy's High School Class of 2015



I've known Sara for a couple of years now and was super excited when she asked me to do her Senior Portraits.  She is an amazing super talented person with a heart of gold and I knew I wanted her pictures to be just as amazing!  Sara booked my half day session with professional hair and make up and Heather Hudley of Lifestyles Salon did an awesome job!
I'm going to start with Sara's favorite image...

When I asked Sara what her favorite part of her session was I was elated by her answer, "I loved feeling like a princess haha, the whole modeling thing.  It was so much fun, especially since I'm not used to doing anything without a basketball." I really loved that I could bring this feeling and experience to Sara.


She is one of the busiest girls I know. Basketball is such a huge part of her life.  She loves sporting events and does the announcing for football, basketball, and softball.  



And speaking of basketball, she's pretty darn good at it too.  Here are some of her recognitions and accomplishments!  All Conference Team (twice), All Regional Team (twice), MVP of the West in the State Championship game in 2014, SD-7 Player of the Year 2015, First Team All District 2015, and she's currently in the running for All State, Hickory Record Player of the Year, and possibly an East West Participant.  Very proud of this girl!




I know her mom is super proud and loves to see Sara smile, which is why I love this next set of images.


Fall light, I love fall light.


Here is my favorite, I loved her dress moving in the breeze, the sunset, the yummy light.




Sara asked me, for part of her Senior Session, if I could come to Signing Day at Bandy's High School when she signed for college.  She's proud to be attending Anderson University on a Basketball Scholarship and plans to major in Business and minor in Spanish. I had to include my two favorite images from Signing Day, the first because SHE has done this.  Her talent, her heart (and there is none bigger), and her dedication.  So I posted this image of her signing, just her and her ball.  The second, of her and her biggest fans, her family.  I know that Sara has the talent within herself, but she has the best support system and that makes it even sweeter.  Congratulations sweet girl, your future is so bright and I cannot wait to see where it leads you next.


If you loved Sara's session and would like one of your own, mention this blog and you will receive $25 off your session and Sara will receive a $25 credit.
To View Sara's Senior Film go HERE

Let's stay connected!
Become a Facebook Fan HERE
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Visit my Website 

xoxo
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment