Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sweet Sixteen- Sydney

I am terrible at blogging.  There I said it.  I tend to push it to the back burner until if falls completely off of my radar.  I would like to say I will do better, but basically.....well I am not gonna lie.  Just accept my apology and enjoy this gorgeous girl's Sweet Sixteen Session.

So sweet and such a joy to photograph.  Sydney has a natural beauty and grace.





Timeless Black & Whites never go out of style.


Autumn was just starting to show off for us.  In NC it is always a glorious time in the Fall!


The light, so beautiful and golden.






We had to do some cheer pictures as well!




I absolutely cannot wait to photograph Sydney when she is a Senior!

All images copyright Stephanie Turner Photography.
www. StephanieTurnerPortraitDesign.com








No comments:

Post a Comment