Thursday, July 21, 2016

Madison | Class of 2015

I hope you are ready to be blown away by Madison's Destination Senior Session!
We traveled to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and the light, the leaves, and the locations all were perfect for her session.





Madison has a wonderful sense of style with each of the outfits and I love the variety.









Love the leather jacket....and that backlight!


And as a BHHS alumni I LOVE the hat her mom (incredibly talented crocheter) made!


THIS!  BHHS Class of 2015, represent!


She nailed every pose and every single expression.




And just as the sun was dipping below the tree line, the colors exploded and this is one of my favorites.  I probably couldn't pick only one because I was thrilled with this entire session.  Madison was a dream to photograph.


It was an honor when her momma asked me to photograph Madison.  Her mom, a dear friend of mine, and I graduated from Bunker Hill together over 20 years before.  It was such a pleasure to get to know Madison and enjoy a beautiful day with a friend.

To book your session (even a destination session like Madison) contact me at
www.StephanieTurnerPortraitDesign.com

All images copyright to Stephanie Turner Photography





























No comments:

Post a Comment