Monday, July 18, 2016

Lewis Family | 2015

I traveled to the beautiful state of Colorado to photograph my high school friend, Brandi, and her gorgeous family last summer.  Colorado took my breath away with the breathtaking snow capped Pike's Peak and the jaw dropping glory of Garden of the Gods.  When I saw Garden of the Gods I knew we had to do Brandi's Family Session there.



We photographed Brandi's session on Father's Day.  I thought perhaps if we went early there would not be many people.  Boy was I wrong!  The park was so crowded.  We had about 2 feet of shade here and were surrounded by people.  You wouldn't know that though by how great they did.

My favorite of the girls.  Aren't they gorgeous!

Emily really just wanted to climb the rocks.  

These two are so in love you can feel it.  Brandi is even more beautiful than she was in high school 25 years ago.


Chelsea wanted to get a few shots with her family.  She was in college (and has since graduated).

And some of mom and dad with each of the kids.

And pretty Miss Emily wanted some with mom and dad individually.  

Our visit went by so fast.  I was so excited to reconnect with Brandi, spend a really late night talking, visit with the family a little, and create some beautiful memories for her.  I fell in love with Colorado Springs and the Lewis Family.

To book your session contact me at
www.StephanieTurnerPortraitDesign.com

All images copyright Stephanie Turner Photography
























No comments:

Post a Comment