Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Logan | Class of 2015

Logan's mom contacted me to do his session and wanted to include all of his hobbies and activities.  We split a Half Day Senior Session and included multiple locations.  My very favorite thing about this session was several ideas I had when I learned that JrROTC was very much a part of his high school career.  Mom gave me thumbs up to do whatever I wanted!



America is still "the land of the free, and home of the brave" -Francis Scott Key















Logan was great to work with and was willing to do whatever I asked.  I love that they wanted to include all of his interests because that is one of my main goals when photographing high school seniors.  I want to show who they are at that point in their life.

To book your session visit my website at
www.StephanieTurnerPortraitDesign.com

Images copyright Stephanie Turner Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment