Thursday, September 29, 2016

Austin | Class of 2016

We decided to split Austin's session up so that I would be able to photograph one of his wrestling matches.  I do love photographing sports (which is where I first fell in love with the idea of opening a business).  I don't always get to incorporate sports into a session but I'm so glad we did!  Austin wrestled for St. Stephens Indians (so overlook the Maiden sign) and came away with a pin.


We photographed his portrait session later and then his cap and gown in the spring.  I loved putting together a complete memory of his senior year.














Spring Cap and Gown Session, East Carolina bound!


During consultations we discuss what you want in your senior portraits.  All of his images were incorporated into his customized Senior Coffee Table Album.  It is the perfect way to have all of your images in one place to display and to keep as an heirloom.


To book a session with Stephanie Turner Photography visit my website at
www.StephanieTurnerPortraitDesign.com and Contact Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment