Monday, September 26, 2016

Emily | Class of 2016

Emily's stunning Half Day Senior Session started at the salon for hair and makeup.  During this time we talked about the look we are going for and went through styling her outfits.  For her first outfit we went with something casual that would pick up the natural tones in our first location.



In these I noticed the color in the collar compliments our second outfit.


This is my favorite outfit.  I love classic black (so much that most of my wardrobe is black)!  It never goes out of style, looks great on most everyone, and keeps our attention centered on this beautiful face!








My second favorite color is this blue.




When I saw the hat Emilie brought I immediately wanted a series in this pose in this spot!




Those eyes are stunning!



If you would like a session with Stephanie Turner Photography, visit our website HERE and contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment