Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Allie | Class of 2017

Fall tried it's best to trick us here in the Foothills of NC.  It seemed like the color just didn't want to show up.  I knew Allie's mom had her heart set on the beautiful fall color so we postponed her session a few weeks and I'm so glad we did. 
Allie loves reading her Bible...
...and photography.

Look how the mauves in her outfit compliment the red colors of fall and the natural wood tones.

I can't resist putting my seniors in the fall leaves!  (But seriously, those eyes!)


Allie thought of everything that is meaningful to her and I loved being able to incorporate the special items into her senior portraits.  
You can't have a twirly skirt and not twirl.
I loved meeting Allie and her mom and enjoyed the time we spent making these memories for them both.  You can see in her genuine smile what a sweet personality and pleasure this young lady is to be around.

If you would like to book a Senior Portrait Experience and create your own memorable heirlooms contact me today at
www. StephanieTurnerPortraitDesign.com



No comments:

Post a Comment