Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Brooke | Class of 2017

I photographed Brooke last year for her Junior Prom and could not wait until we did her senior session.  We decided to do some in downtown and some at the Henry River Mill Village, you know the site of the Hunger Games District 12, for a mix of both urban and natural environments.

The light in downtown was absolutely beautiful that early fall day.


I love the vibrance of the colors,
but that serious black and white is one of my favorites.

These colors:  her eyes, the wall, and the contrast of the burgundy were perfect!


When you know where to look you can even find some earth tones in downtown alleyways.

Fall is just beginning but I love that we still had the greens with the peeks of color.

These are two of my favorites from Henry River.
I think her sister made her laugh, we did lots of laughing that day!

Flawless.

Brooke has some of the prettiest eyes ever.  They seemed to change colors right in front of me.

I'm sure this looks familiar if you've seen the Hunger Games movie.  I am so glad we went here and were able to use this beautiful place in Brooke's session.  (Note to photographers:  This property is no longer open to the public.  It is posted as no trespassing so please respect the owner's wishes.)

Janie, thank you for choosing me to photograph your beautiful girl!  Brooke, you are so fun to photograph and I can't wait until Senior Prom to do it again!






No comments:

Post a Comment