Monday, July 17, 2017

Breanna | Class of 2018


 My Girl!  I cannot believe my niece (and my son-later on that) graduate high school this year.  How can the babies of the family be old enough to graduate and go to college?  I just cannot believe it.  So of course, Senior Portraits were something we both were excited about.  Bre (that's what we call her) has grown up playing in the river so that's where we headed for her session.

One of my favorite colors for the natural outdoor settings is a denim or a navy blue, another favorite is burgundy.  Combining those was perfect, especially since she had the cute shoes!

Bre's a country girl so we had to have a casual jeans outfit.  We chose neutral colors for the cabin and antiques but added the sweater that gave us some added color.  (Think about your environment and your personality when choosing your wardrobe.)
When the sun started setting the sky turned all kinds of gorgeous and then reflected in the lake.  Of course the conversation then went "Bre, wanna get in the water?"  Bre"In my dress?"  Me"YES!"  Bre "OK!"  and I'm so thankful she did!

This is a canvas in my living room!

What's playing in the water without splashing a little?  The one thing I hear from Seniors is how much FUN they have during their session.  Here's proof!

We had the best day, made some memories, created some beautiful images.  Some were printed as prints, some as canvases, all went into a gorgeous senior album that will be treasured forever for generations.

If you would like to create a fun Senior Experience and walk away with incredible images then I'm your girl!
www.StephanieTurnerPortraitDesign.com 












No comments:

Post a Comment